Just Be Me

It's 2013!
For me, 2012 was not easy. There were days when I had to struggle to remember 'who' I was. I got through the hard days hour by hour, filling the minutes with things I enjoyed. It was so easy to slip into a depression, and I confess, there were days that I succumbed to the darkness. I needed help to find myself.
I started this project somewhere in December. But somehow, it never got done.
When I saw the challenge at OUAS, and the quote, "Do all things with love", I knew I could finish this. For this is my philosophy. The blueprint for how I choose to live my life. I remembered.
Here is my layout.
   I found brads and stickers that reflect things I love, and I added these to my layout. Distressing, stitching, flowers and bling, all say something about who I am.


Then there's the hidden journalling. I used the actual quote, and added a bit! Behind, is a note to my son.


I'm also entering this for the Gossamer Blue/ My Mind's Eye Designer contest. I hope you liked it! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment