Reach for the Stars

I made this using the palette from C.S.I. case #8. The pictures are of my son at the beach. He was singing every song he knew, and I got pictures.
Here's the l/o.
 I'm entering this for the BITW challenge. The word is 'discover'. I want my son to discover the little joys  of life for himself. The joy you get from sitting in the sunshine. From feeling the sand between your toes. From singing out loud. From being with people who love you. Simple joys that cost nothing and mean everything.
Here are some close-ups.



The word 'discover' is etched on the silver ring. My wish for my son is for him to discover his own joys.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful page!!! Awesome design and colours!! I love your clusters of flowers that are carefully placed in their spots. Thanks for sharing your lovely page with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous page love, the composition, and your clustering of embellies under each photo, thank you for sharing at BITW :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Dear
    xx and tks for playint along with us at BITW
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page!!! love it! Thanks for playing with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete