MME challenge #31

The deadline is Midnight Jan 22. It's 5.30pm IST, and I just found out. I could have just skipped this challenge altogether, but I LOVE MME, and can't imagine passing up an opportunity to use their product. The l/o had to be about something 'new'. I decided to use the Lost and Found Christmas collection, which I teamed up with some Lost & Found Union Square brads.
Here's my l/o.
Obviously, I'm focusing on the Happy NEW Year!
Here are some details.


The Santa Claus trinket and the big red button is Bo Bunny, the ruler is 7Gypsies, and the flowers and trim are from my stash. Everything else is MME. Oh, and please do notice how I fussy cut around the red flourish so my trim could peek through! I couldn't bear for any of that gorgeous glitter to be hidden! The paper is so beautiful, I thought I didn't need to do much else.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment