Special to Me

I've rekindled an old love! Prima.... I am of the opinion that a layout must have more than paper. Buttons, ribbon, lace, metal... the list goes on... and flowers... Whenever I've needed a flower, I've needed Prima. And now there's so much more! Trinkets and resins! Papers and tiles! And bling! Oh My God... its beyond amazing! But I live halfway across the globe, in India, and its so difficult to get my hands on product, so I have to pace myself.
I made this for Prima BAP Nov. I hope you like it. It's my first Prima l/o.
I love this picture of my husband and son. Let's just say it's Special to me!
Here are some close-ups of the details.

Oops! Sorry I forgot to rotate them! But you get the idea, no?
Ok. Thanks for stopping by. I'd really appreciate any advice on how to improve my flower-work, or anything else you might think needs improvement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment