Sketchy Thursday 9.15

This week, we were required to make a l/o with the theme 'friend'. To me, friends are indeed the family we choose. We surround ourselves with amazing people, who lift us up when we are down,and who make us feel secure and loved no matter what.
Ali is all this and more to our family. We love him, our kids love him, and even our parents love him. I made this l/o because he ain't heavy, he's my brother...
Thanks for looking, and thank you Sketchy Thursdays for giving me this chance to show my friend how much I love him.

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!!
    Love your using the sewing machine:)
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page! And I love the colors and patterns you chose for a guy page. This is stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the colors! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete