the one with the song

"I hear babies cry,
I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know,
And I think to myself...
What a wonderful world!"
                            -Louis Armstrong


This song is by far my favorite. It has never failed to lift my spirits if  I'm ever feeling low, and just hearing the opening bars brings a goofy smile to my face.
Mr. Armstrong has made me view my little son with a certain amount of healthy respect. Everyday I watch him, I see him learn something new... Right from the moment I pushed him out of my body... How to breathe, how to suckle, how to see, how to recognize... And then later, how to walk, talk, eat.... Still later, how to run, pitch your voice to sing, co-ordinate arms and legs to throw a ball, hold a pencil to write... It'll never end my son. It's truly a wonderful world... So much to see and discover and enjoy!

I made this layout for a MME challenge. In the picture, Adam is discovering the pleasures of Peekaboo! We'd spend happy hours together hiding behind curtains, him shouting "Where's Adam? Here I am!!"
    
Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment